The latest news and stories from the Isle of Tanera Mor.....
06 May 2010Today sees the issue of a new set of stamps from The Summer Isles Post Office. The issue is the final in a series of three depicting Tartans and Clan badges emanating from the northernmost parts of ma...
30 April 2010The end of last week saw an extremely exciting and symbolic step for Tanera: we erected our first wind turbine. The turbine has been very generously lent by Steve Husband, who also directed the instal...
22 April 2010Our kayaks have spent far too much of the winter upside down on the shore, but over the last few weeks they’ve been floating again. It's great to be back on the water, sometimes wrestling with t...
- 19/06/2017 New chapter for Tanera
- 31/03/2017 Island Music - live!
- 26/02/2016 Island Music - released today
- 29/10/2015 Tanera 2016 - a special offer for early booking.
- 22/10/2013 John Muir Trust work party on Tanera
- 05/05/2013 Tanera Mor for sale...
- 27/01/2013 Hebridean sheep wintering on Tanera
- 22/11/2012 John Muir Trust work party on Tanera
- 28/09/2012 The future of Tanera
- 11/06/2012 Wildfire sweeps accross Tanera