The latest news and stories from the Isle of Tanera Mor.....
16 November 2011So. Here in the north west Highlands, here in this 'drowned landscape', we are having a November drought. It hasn't rained for two whole weeks. (Unless you count a few minutes on Sunday morning, and I...
31 October 2011Gosh. I can’t believe we haven’t written a news story since May, and now it’s nearly November! It’s not as if there haven’t been many news-worthy happenings on the Island...
05 May 2011Thursday 5th May saw the launch of 2011's stamp issue, a set of reproduced photos recording life on Tanera during Frank Fraser Darling's stay at Tigh-an-Quay in the late 1930's/early 1940's. ...
- 19/06/2017 New chapter for Tanera
- 31/03/2017 Island Music - live!
- 26/02/2016 Island Music - released today
- 29/10/2015 Tanera 2016 - a special offer for early booking.
- 22/10/2013 John Muir Trust work party on Tanera
- 05/05/2013 Tanera Mor for sale...
- 27/01/2013 Hebridean sheep wintering on Tanera
- 22/11/2012 John Muir Trust work party on Tanera
- 28/09/2012 The future of Tanera
- 11/06/2012 Wildfire sweeps accross Tanera