We have a number of boats available for hire by those with suitable experience and or the relevant RYA qualifications – please contact us if you are in any doubt. All boats and accompanying equipment are located on or by Rosslyn Pier at the southern end of the Island.
Summer Isles Boat Hire - 2016 Price Schedule
|Type of Boat||Max number of persons||Hourly Rate||Half Day Rate||Daily Rate||Requirements|
|Topaz Sailing Dinghy||2||£10||£20||£30||RYA Level 2 Certificate or similar required.|
- All participants are required to wear a life jacket at all times when on the water, and as deemed appropriate helmets when in sailing dinghies.
- The boat owners accept no liability in event of accident or injury.
- The hiring of all craft is subject to appropriate weather conditions availability.
- Craft rental for an entire week is available, and will be charged at 5 times the respective daily rate.
- All participants must be competent swimmers.
- Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an experienced adult at all times.
- Please note the prices above DO NOT include passage to and from the island, for further information please see Ferry Services.
- All prices are inclusive of VAT at 20%.
For further information please contact:
Tel: 01854 622 797